- About CBK
- My Banking
- Premier Banking
- My Corporate Banking
- Rates & Markets
The CBK British Airways World MasterCard unlocks a wealth of benefits with every purchase and every journey you make. From flights and upgrades to unique experiences and valuable privileges, both locally and all over the world, the card is your faithful companion making it all happen.
- Welcome bonus of 12,500 Avios when you successfully apply
- An additional 12,500 bonus Avios when you spend 3,000 KD in the first 3 months after card issuance date (For cards issued between 1st November and 31st December 2016)
- Collect 3 Avios locally and 5 internationally for every KD you spend on your card
And now, as a special promotion, double your Avios in November and December 2016. Use your card in KD currency and earn 6 Avios instead of 3 on each 1KD you spend with your card from any point of sale or online website.
- Collect 6 Avios on ba.com spend in KD
- Global airport lounge access – unlimited complimentary access to over 550 lounges worldwide with Lounge Key from MasterCard
- Comprehensive travel insurance – cover for multiple trips up to 180 days wherever you go in the world for you and your family
- Unique experiences, privileged access and valuable offers in dining, travel, shopping and entertainment around the corner and around the world
- Local concierge service to free up your time
Use your new CBK British Airways World MasterCard for everything you buy for the most rewarding experience. See http://www.cbk.com/My-Banking/Cards/BA-Cards/Rewards for more information and lots of tips on how to collect, spend and get the most out of your rewards.
The CBK British Airways World Card is much more than just a rewards card. Wherever you go your card goes with you and it’s the key to valuable travel and lifestyle privileges.
Global Lounge Access - Sit back and relax before your flight at over 550 lounges worldwide with Lounge Key from MasterCard. No enrolment is necessary; just show your card to get unlimited complimentary access.
Global Travel Insurance - Your travel insurance is designed to give you all the cover you need wherever you travel in the world for trips up to 180 days. It covers your family including any children under the age of 18 (or under 23 if in full time education) travelling with you.
- Emergency Medical Expenses and Evacuation - up to $500,000 for emergency medical or hospital treatment whenever you are out of the country
- Travel Accidental Death or Disability - up to $500,000 whilst on public transport
- Trip Cancellation - up to $7,500 to cover lost deposits and fees if you are unable to complete your trip for medical reasons or the death of a close relative
- Flight Delay and Missed Connection - up to $300 for any delay over 6 hours or if you miss a connecting flight to spend on food, drink or accommodation
- Lost and Delayed Luggage - up to $3,000
- 24 hour emergency assistance for medical and legal emergencies anywhere in the world.
LifestyleEnjoy special access, great deals and one-of-a-kind experiences at hotels, restaurants, stores and venues all over the world.
- Download the Buy 1 Get 1 app for hundreds of local and international offers in dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy free extra nights at selected luxury Starwood hotels in Europe, the Middle East and Africa including Sheraton, St Regis, Le Meridien, Westin, Four points and W hotels
- Access hundreds of unique experiences with Priceless Cities
- Discounts up to 15% on luxury serviced apartments in London, New York and other major cities
- 6% discount all year long plus free international shipping with luxury online retailer Reebonz
- 25% discount off the entire bill at the restaurants in the Radisson Blu and Symphony Style hotels
Local Concierge – our concierge service in Kuwait can help you book a restaurant, find a last minute gift, make visa arrangements or book a transfer to the airport. Call us on 2225 2230.
Security and Service
Fraud Protection – pay with confidence knowing that any unauthorized charges on your card will be reimbursed. Please let us know before you travel to make sure you receive uninterrupted service when you make purchases abroad.
ATM Robbery – you are protected against direct physical theft when withdrawing cash from any ATM machine up to the full value of the amount you withdrew.
Your card is welcomed all over the world wherever MasterCard is accepted and you can withdraw cash from ATMs anywhere you see the MasterCard sign.
Our foreign exchange rates are some of the best in the market so you can use your card with the confidence that you are getting a great deal wherever you use your card.
If you have any questions or need any help check out our frequently asked questions here www.cbk.com/bacards/faqs or contact us as follows:
- Visit any branch from Sunday to Thursday or our Airport branch in the Arrivals Hall which is open 24/7
- Call us 24/7 on 1 888 225
- Join us on Facebook, twitter or Instagram
Download the ‘MasterCard for You’ app or visit www.mastercard.com/world to have all the offers, deals and benefits at your fingertips.
Visit www.cbk.com/promotions for all our local offers in Kuwait.
See www.cbk.com/bacards.html for full terms and conditions.